I hope she’s ok. But’s she’s definitely been kidnapped. Our laundry fairy… She’s GONE!
How do I know she’s been kidnapped? I have a few pieces of evidence:
1. There are piles of clean laundry to be folded on the living room chairs. Big piles.
2. A load of wash was left in the washing machine for more than a day.
3. The lint trap had lint in it.
4. I found the boys’ socks in their beds, in between sofa cushions and on the floor.
5. There’s dirty laundry on the bathroom floor.
I hope our laundry fairy is okay and being taken care of. If you see her, please tell her I’ll rescue her as soon as possible.