Here are a few (of the many) things I am thankful for today…
- Besides allergies, my little family is healthy.
- Dave is enjoying his classes, and in my opinion is doing exceptionally well.
- I have a Senior Manager in my office who was willing to give me 5 minutes of time and his suggestions about how to get hired full-time (and permanently) within the company.
- We have money in the bank.
- Both cars continue to run, despite the issues that both are having.
- I work with people who make smile and laugh all work-day long.
- I am married to a wonderful man who makes my heart smile 24/7.
- The bills are getting caught up, slowly, one-at-a-time.
- It’s been sunny for weeks. Yes, it’s been hot, but at least it’s not dreary and depressing.
- I have friends and family who love and respect me.